With excitement building ahead of this week’s ROK Fest in Biloxi, Mississippi, ROK Cup USA officials are pleased to announce a Team Endurance race that will take place Saturday night at Finishline Performance Karting. Whether you are a racer or an official, a parent or sibling, a mechanic or team owner, anyone can have the chance to compete in this fun event at a low cost.
Registration is $200 per team, with the winning team taking home $750 in CASH! The enduro will begin at 6:00pm on Saturday, June 1.
Biloxi ROK Fest Team Endurance Race Rules:
- Only 15 spots available
- Minimum of three drivers per team (no maximum)
- Minimum Driver height: 60”
- All drivers must drive one stint
- No back-to back-stints
- 15 minute practice session
- 75 minute race
- All safety gear must be in place including helmet straps, seat belt (any violations will be a DQ for the team)
- Pit lane speed 15mph
“We are going to have a good time, and yes of course ROK CUP USA will have a team and we looking forward to taking home the W!” explains Garett Potter. “Don’t miss your chance to put the smack down on the ROK staff and your rival race teams.”
Registration for the ROK Fest Biloxi Team Enduro is now open HERE.