IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- ALL registrations and passes must be done through the APP
- ALL track access passes are sold separately – must be purchased through KART PASS APP only
- Driver, Mechanic, and Crew must purchase a pass for track access
- Yes, drivers passes must be purchased separate from registration (we adjusted the price)
- Mechanic passes (crew pass) are sold separately – only 1 mechanic per driver allowed on grid (must match with registration information)
- One transaction for EACH registration (if you are registering in multiple classes you have to do each transaction separate)
- Passes and transponder rental can be done in the same transaction, but separate from registration.
Kart Pass powered by Pit Pay, the new touchless app will ease the registration process, signing of waivers and limit any personal contact at all ROK Cup USA events
Kart Pass is FREE to Download:
Apple App Store > https://getkartpass.com/wc9
Google Play Store > https://getkartpass.com/4h1
Registration will open Monday, October 5, 2020 and closes Midnight October 26th
There will be no onsite registration
Ticket winners must also use the app to register with promo code.
Instructions to Register:
- Download the Kart Pass app. (only phones, tablets or other mobile devices, no web version available)
- Scan your U.S. Driver’s License or your Passport and sign up. You must be 18+ to create an account.
- Find ROK the RIO in Events.
- Register for ROK the RIO.
*Team members who are 18+ must sign up for their own Kart Pass account before you can buy them a pass.
– Step-by-step instructions for Kart Pass Team Purchases: https://vimeo.com/pitpay/teamfeature
– Step-by-step instructions for Kart Pass Minors: https://vimeo.com/pitpay/kartpassminors
- Deadline October 26th
- NO track registration available
- All passes and registrations must be done through KART PASS APP
AFTER YOU REGISTER:
Please complete this form just prior to your arrival at the racing event MEDICAL SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
Each person (Driver, Mechanic and Crew) has to print, fill in, sign this form prior to arrival at the racing event and turn it in at check in.
We rely on your collaboration
In case the event gets cancelled due to COVID-19 before karts take the track, we will provide a 100% refund to all registered participants.