ROK GP Engine
Classes: Junior ROK (with restrictions), Senior ROK, & Master ROK
Retail Price: $2800.00 USD
The ROK GP engine is the next step in the Vortex engine line, and is used in the Junior, Senior and Master ROK classes.
Rok GP immediately conquered the hearts of drivers around the world, for his spirited soul and a practical structure, which aims to achieve high performance, while ensuring high reliability.
The engine has the following features: Single-cylinder 2 stroke engine, displacement 125cc, reed valve intake in the crankcase. Liquid-cooled through integrated pump, equipped with centrifugal dry-clutch and integrated electrical starter. It is also equipped with a balance shaft that reduces vibrations and power valve that improves performance and driveability at low rpm.
The engine comes as a complete kit with Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburetor, Dell’Orto fuel pump, Arrow intake silencer, molded exhaust and exhaust with integrated exhaust silencer, wire loom complete with battery and battery support.
True to the philosophy that favours ease of use and management, Rok Gp engine is aimed at all drivers who want to test themselves on a spirited and performing chassis.View Engine Statistics Download Engine Fiche Download Manual Parts Catalog 2021 Technical Regulations
- Single-cylinder 2 stroke direct-drive engine
- Displacement 125 cc
- Reed valve intake in the crank case
- Liquid-cooled through integrated water pump
- Balance shaft
- Integrated electrical starter
- Centrifugal dry-clutch
- One-piece exhaust power valve
- Cast iron made cylinder CNC worked
- 5/3 transfer ducts intake
- Oval exhaust and 2 boosters
- Radial bearing C4
- Bore and stroke 54.07x54mm
- 36 HP at 12.500 Rpm
- Max Torque 20.2 Nm at 11.500 Rpm
- Max 15.000 Rpm (electronically limited)
- PVL digital ignition
- Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburettor
- Arrow intake silencer
- Dell’Orto fuel pump
- Rok GP moulded exhaust with integrated exhaust silencer
- Engine weight 54 lbs.