The 2015 ROK Cup International Final Circuit features a length of 1010m (3313ft) & a width of 9m (29.5ft), and with the grand stands capacity of 2000 people, the circuit is one of the most important international tracks.
The circuit is CIK FIA homologated and has been specifically designed to deliver thrilling races. It has also been recently renovated and widened to provide drivers with the most fun and adrenaline.
2014 Best Laps
- MINI ROK: Marzio Moretti with 49″977
- JUNIOR ROK: Domenico Cicognini with 45″229
- ROK: Danilo Albanese with 45″092
- SUPER ROK: Stefano Villa Zanotti with 44″282
- SHIFTER ROK: Cristian Lepore with 43″000
South Garta Karting
via Monti Slossaroli
tel +39 030 – 9919958
fax +39 030 – 9919959